Tuesday, June 17, 2008

A shout out.

Before I got into my own rambling on my own life and crafts I have to make sure the little section of the world who frequents craft blogs knows about this soap.
The absinthe soap from LavaMeSoapCo on Etsy.
I got a bar of this soap as a gift from a friend a month or so ago and have been in love with it ever since. Admittedly at first the black licorice type smell put me off and my SO was so disturbed that I'd threaten to use it on him as punishment for bad behavior.
Once I got used to the idea however I came to think of the strong smell as being quite luxurious and of course rather authentic. Naturally, actually using the soap helped a lot! It has a rich lather and slightly astringent quality that makes you feel really clean. My SO even started using it on his face because he liked the lather so much. (I won't let him use it on his whole body or there wouldn't be any left for me)
So keep up the good work Lavame!

No comments: