Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Just checking in

I admit I'm just swinging in to update on some of my recent activities and running away again. I've been making my very first paper beads from a book so tragically bad that I wouldn't even give it away for fear of spreading the suffering.
I've been working on wire wrapping and pendants in a big way while my yarn pile sits loved but untouched.
Candles of course have been on hold since the move but a few new vintage items have come into my life so I'm enjoying them before someone else snaps them up.
I'm going mad with growing season approaching and no where to plant anything. This generally leads to many pots and lots of crazyness but I hope to persevere.

Finally should I ever be checked into rehab for alcohol abuse...
Let's just keep this between us shall we?

No comments: